Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Doritos Locos Nachos


My family and I have fallen head over heels in love with the Doritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell. Aside from the fun of trying to say the tongue twister with a straight face at the Taco Bell drive in,  they taste AMAZING! 

I decided that I wanted to attempt to make my own Doritos Locos concoction so I created the Doritos Locos Nachos. Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:

1 large bag of Doritos (or store brand Nacho Tortilla Chips)
1 lb ground beef
1 package taco seasoning for beef
1/2 pound shredded cheddar cheese
1 small container sour cream
3 small tomatoes
1 small head lettuce (not pictured- somehow this ended up eaten before I made these)

1. Brown your ground beef and season it with the taco seasoning as directed on the package. Chop your tomatoes and shred the lettuce.

2. Start layering. Place your doritos in a single layer on your dish. Put some lettuce over your chips. Place about 3 tablespoons of meat on top of the doritos. Next layer your tomatoes. Add cheese and sour cream.

3. Devour and humm while you experience Heaven on Earth. Yumm!

That's it! Very simple but SO delicious! I hope you enjoy them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...