Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr Seuss!! (and recipe!)

My son's silly face. He is holding my copy of Green Eggs and Ham from when I was a little girl!

Today is Dr. Seuss's Birthday!! My youngest son will be participating in a parade today and I will be posing as the famous cat (the one in the hat!) at my center today. I also made some yummy chocolate green eggs for my son to share as he goes to school looking a lot like "Sam I Am". 
 Chocolate Green Eggs:
White chocolate bark
green m&ms

Using a double boiler, the microwave, or my prefered method, a small pot inside a large pot of boiling water, melt 4 squares of chocolate bark. Using a regular teaspoon, dip out some chocolate and tap the spoon lightly on some waxed paper. Add a green m&m (upside down!) to the top and you have some very simple and delicious treats!

Makes about 30 candies

Skip To My Lou
Thanks for stopping by! Alicia
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...