Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr Seuss!! (and recipe!)

My son's silly face. He is holding my copy of Green Eggs and Ham from when I was a little girl!

Today is Dr. Seuss's Birthday!! My youngest son will be participating in a parade today and I will be posing as the famous cat (the one in the hat!) at my center today. I also made some yummy chocolate green eggs for my son to share as he goes to school looking a lot like "Sam I Am". 
 Chocolate Green Eggs:
White chocolate bark
green m&ms

Using a double boiler, the microwave, or my prefered method, a small pot inside a large pot of boiling water, melt 4 squares of chocolate bark. Using a regular teaspoon, dip out some chocolate and tap the spoon lightly on some waxed paper. Add a green m&m (upside down!) to the top and you have some very simple and delicious treats!

Makes about 30 candies

Skip To My Lou
Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...