Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Scheduling Link-Up


As I mentioned the other day, I am participating in a "Scheduling Link-Up" over at Catholic Icing. I posted about my plans for my schedule and showed you the areas I need to work on. Well, I do not do well with time based schedules so I created a "Checklist" style schedule instead. I thought of using my computer but I thought it would be fun to create my own with pen and paper.

On my schedule, I listed the daily activities that I need to accomplish. These are things in addition to my normal work like doing to work, coming home, and cooking dinner. As you can see, we are a home-based family- we do not have a lot of sports and extra-curricular things going on.

I made sure to include some places for my plans. I am wanting to focus on a Bible verse each week and a character trait. I also added a place to plan my crafts, reading, and research. By research, I mean my teacher stuff and Pinterest searches. I also left room for "special things to remember"- these are things that I want to remember but do not need to be checked off. Lastly, there is a blank space for whatever strikes my fancy! I am hoping to put this schedule to good use. Feel free to print a copy yourself.

Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...