Friday, August 5, 2011

Book Review: Power of a Praying Wife Devotional

The Power of a Praying® Wife Devotional: New Ways to Pray for Yourself, Your Husband, and Your Marriage

Stormie OMarrtian, author of tons of "The Power of a Praying..." books, has written a devotional based on her popular book, "The Power of a Praying Wife". This devotional is not a day-to-day devotional but a subject devotional. Covering over 100 different subjects, this devotional helps a prayerful wife pray for her husband, herself, and her marriage.

I like that each devotion has a scripture, a story, and a prayer. The topics are relevant to todays married couples. I kind of enjoyed the fact that this is not a day to day type of devotional. I can look up in the table of contents whatever I am going through in my marriage and find a scripture, a story, and a prayer. I recommend this book to wives out there who are looking for something they can do to improve thier marriages. Also, if you already own "The Power of a Praying Wife", you want to check this out!

Visit the Stormie OMartian website!

Thank you to Harvest House Publishers and NetGalley for offering this book to me free of charge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...