Monday, August 15, 2011

Book Review: God Calling





"God Calling" was originally written by two anonymous women known as "Two Listeners". The devotional has been out of print for two years and there are many "original" readers who need new copies because the old ones are so tattered from use. The devotional is written from the point of view of God talking to the reader. The new expanded edition includes prayers and scripture references.

I see why there are so many people who read "God Calling" daily for years. The devotional is like none other. The words truly sound as if they came from the lips of God Himself. I can see myself reading this for years. The only thing that I didn't like was that there were only dates on every other day. I honestly don't know if this was a formatting error on the advanced copy I recieved for my Kindle or if this is how the book will be published.

Thank you to Barbour Publishing and Netgalley for offering this book to me free of charge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...