Monday, August 29, 2011

Book Review: Bring Out the Best in Your Child and Your Self


Bring Out the Best in Your Child and Your Self


This is a parenting/self-improvement book like no other. Using the principles set forth in the "Quality Parenting" program that the author designed, this book serves as an at-home guide to bringing these principles into your family. Based on mutual respect, this book teaches parents that there is a better way to communicate with their children.


I thought that this book was very interesting. The first few chapters whizzed by as I learned about the biological and psychological aspects to our negative behavior. The book slowed a little for me in the middle because the principles were ones that I pretty much already use. I loved the information about family meetings and I learned a lot of new information to add to my parenting repertoire. I recommend this book emphatically to all parents. I wish all parents used a method like this one. It would make the world a much better place!


To order this book, click on the link below the picture above!

Some Links to check out:
Quality Parenting Program Info
Bring Out The Best Website

Thank you to the publisher and to NetGalley for offering this book to me free of charge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...