Monday, August 8, 2011

Book Review: 1105 Yakima Street




The tenth book in the "Cedar Cove" series, "1105 Yakima Street" follows the lives of some of the residents of Cedar Cove. The stories are all intertwined as are the characters. One woman struggles with an unplanned pregnancy, another finds true love.

I have always enjoyed books written by Debbie Macomber and this one was no exception. This is the tenth book in the "Cedar Cove" series but the first I have read. Fortunately, the books are written so that the reader can begin anywhere in the series and not be lost. I have plans to hit up my local library for some of the first books in this series. There will also be a final book released one month from the release of "1105 Yakima Street". I absolutely loved this book. Even though it is a romance, it is not "trashy" and there are no descriptions of love scenes. If you are looking for a great romance, this is the one to buy!

Click on the picture above to view this book at Amazon.com

Thank you to Harlequin and Netgalley for offering this book to me free of charge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...