Monday, July 25, 2011

Book Review: 14 Secrets to a Better Marriage





After reading and reviewing "14 Secrets to Better Parenting", I was excited to have a chance to read and review "14 Secrets to a Better Marriage". This book sets forth 14 principles that all couples should follow. This book covers everything from spirituality to daily living.

I loved this book! Even more than "14 Secrets to Better Parenting". It is appropriate for couples who are struggling in the marriage game and for those who are happily married. I think it would be a wonderful book for engaged couples to read together. Each chapter has practical applocations for couples and wonderful suggestions for getting to know each other better. I recommend this book to anyone who plans to ever get married or is already married!


Thank you to the publisher and NetGalley for allowing me to read this book free of charge!
Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...