Monday, July 4, 2011

Book Review: 14 Secrets to Better Parenting



I just finished reading “14 Secrets to Better Parenting” by Dave Earley. It is a book detailing the author’s Christian perspective to training children. Each chapter had questions at the end for concerned parents to gain insight into their parenting styles.


I enjoyed reading this book. I learned a lot of information about child “training” that I can apply in raising my children. The book talks a lot about discipline and controlled spankings. I personally do not feel that spankings are necessary as often as the author suggests. The author provides information for raising children of all ages and almost all of the information was useful to me. I would recommend this book to all Christian parents. It is well researched and informative. Thank you to Barbour Publishing, Inc for offering this book to me free of charge through netgalley!


If you would like to buy a copy for yourself, please click on the picture of the book at the top of the post!


Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...