Saturday, February 20, 2010

Starting Anew

I am starting anew in several ways. First, I am dusting off my blog and getting back into the swing of things. Secondly, it is Lent and I am determined to make this one count!
My goals for Lent 2010 are:
1. myself- Stop Gossiping! (really really hard, by the way)
2. my family- At least one intentional religious thing per day

They seem simple or to some, silly. But this is my third Lent as a Baptised Christian. My third year as a Catholic mom. I would like to use my blog, at least for this beautiful forty days, to document my journey as I attempt to complete my goals. I would also like to make some of the great resources I have been finding available to everyone who reads my blog.

Here are some photos of my boys on Ash Wednesday. You can barely see the ashes because it was past bedtime and they were WIRED!!! Luckily we all made it through Mass in one piece!


2 comments:

  1. AW!! Your boys are adorable! I have three boys as well. I am forever trying to dust off my blog. But, you're a step ahead of me - I've not posted anything for Lent yet. I also went through RCIA five years ago :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Thank you, don't you love boys?? :P

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...